Kamagra polo Chewable (Sildenafil Citrate)
|Active Ingredient (Generic Name):||
Ajanta Pharma Ltd
4 Tablets in strip
6 To 15 days
Kamagra chewable tablet is a drug that is used to treat erectile dysfunction or impotence. It contains sildenafil citrate salt as the main active constituent. Sildenafil citrate is a cyclic-Guanosine Monophosphate specific – Phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor (c-GMP specific- PDE 5 inhibitor) that prevents the degradation of cyclic guanosine monophosphate in smooth muscles surrounding blood vessels, that supply to certain body areas including the genitals, thus increasing the release and effect of nitric oxide and improving the intensity of sexual activities. Simply, Kamagra chewable tablet increases the blood flow going to the penis and relaxes smooth muscles surrounding the supplying blood vessels enhancing the sensuality. Erectile dysfunction or impotence is the lack of the ability to get and sustain an erection for a long enough period to complete sexual intercourse. If this is your case, Kamagra chewable tablet is the perfect recommendation to improve your sexual life and boost your confidence again. Not only is it a chewable tablet that is easily administered but also it disintegrates readily and gets absorbed rapidly from the tiny blood vessels present in your mouth. It is the perfect choice for adult male patients who hate swallowing tablets or pills and is even well tolerated by elder men who suffer from impotence.
Instruction of using Kamagra chewable tablets
You should consult your doctor before you start taking Kamagra chewable tablets and use the exact prescribed dose. The recommended daily dose of Kamagra chewable tablets is 1 tablet, that contains 100 milligrams of sildenafil citrate salt (as the main active ingredient), to be taken one time per day an hour before engaging in any sexual activity. Sexual stimulation is a must to see the effectiveness of this drug. The medication can help you achieve and maintain an erection simply by following these easy instructions. The Kamagra chewable tablet effect can last an average of 4 hours so you can achieve multiple erections in this time.
Avoid drinking grapefruit juice or products while taking Kamagra chewable tablets as it increases its absorption by an average of 23% which means more severe adverse effects. It also delays the absorption of sildenafil citrate and this may lead to disappointments by men as it is instructed to be taken an hour before initiating sexual activity. Eating high-fat meals just before taking Kamagra chewable tablet should be highly prevented as fatty meals significantly delay the absorption of this drug. Also, avoid consuming a large amount of alcoholic beverages as alcohol decreases blood pressure and when co-administered with sildenafil-containing drugs it produces a synergistic effect by dropping your blood pressure more. So the best modifications to do to increase the benefits of sildenafil is to follow a healthy life plan and eat light meals before sexual intercourse.
Kamagra chewable tablets should be stored between 15 to 30 degrees Celsius.
Side effects of Kamagra chewable tablets
It is possible to encounter some of the common side effects including a headache, flushing, nausea, nasal congestion, blurred vision ( or color blindness), dizziness and gastrointestinal tract disturbance. Experiencing more serious side effects like shortness of breath, allergic reactions, angina, painful or prolonged erection ( more than 4 hours) or any other symptoms is a red flag and you should seek medical assistance.
1) The administration of Kamagra chewable tablet with other drugs that are nitric oxide donors is contraindicated as sildenafil is known to decrease the blood pressure if taken with nitrate containing drugs.
2) Alpha Blocker drug is an antihypertensive so an additive decrease in blood pressure will occur upon co-administration with Kamagra chewable tablets. Patients, who are already stable on an alpha-blocker drug, can have dose adjustments of sildenafil citrate by their physicians.
3) Amlodipine administration must be avoided when taking Kamagra chewable tablets as a significant decrease in blood pressure will happen.
4) CYP3A4 inhibitors with Kamagra chewable tablets: strong CYP3A4 inhibitors like Ritonavir are especially prohibited when taking sildenafil- containing drugs as they increase the risk of systemic exposure to sildenafil resulting in more adverse effects. Your physician should adjust the dose of Kamagra according to the strength of the CYP3A4 inhibitor you are taking.
Do not take Kamagra chewable tablets if any of these match your case:
1) If you have an injured, diseased or deformed penis
2) If you got a heart attack in the past 6 months, stroke, angina, severe hypertension or hypotension, or a life-threatening heart irregularity.
3) If you are diagnosed with sickle cell anemia.
4) If you have a diagnosis of multiple myeloma.
5) If you have a condition associated with severe bleeding like a stomach ulcer.
6) If you are allergic to the active constituent (Sildenafil citrate).